Items valued at over $250.00 if purchased separately, but in this special offer only $149.99
Unveiled At Last: The Story of the Bible is a fresh look at God's heart to reveal His glory to all nations. This teaching has been put together for one simple reason. Most Christians can name only three or four Great Commission passages. As a result, taking God's glory to the nations is a very low priority, and because the priority is so low, giving is minimal, internationals are avoided and overseas missionaries are few. Unveiled At Last reveals God's heart for all peoples, not simply through a few key verses but from Genesis through Revelation, unveilng God's hear in a fresh new way.
We know that every church, small group, and even individual learning/teaching style is different; therefore, we have endeavored to provide a variety of different ways for your people to absorb and teach this life-changing message. In this kit we have included the message of Unveiling God's Glory in a range of media formats (DVD, Audio, Print) to help your adults, teenagers, and children move toward a life focused on glorifying God. We encourage you and your people to experience this message in as many different formats as possible, because we believe that:
When you hear this message, your mind will be changed.
When you study it, your heart will be changed.
And when you teach it, your life will be changed, forever!
The kit includes the following items:
- The Story of the Bible DVD
- The Story of the Bible DVD Notes
- Unveiled at Last book
- Unveiled at Last book study guide
- Unveiling Global Glory audio series
- InfoByte #1: Introduction to World Evagelization
- InfoByte #2: Introduction to Bible Translation
- Emma's Story DVD
- Emma's Story CD
- Explore and More
- Adventures in Missions CD
- Domino Effect DVD
- A Dog's Tale book
- I Heard Good News Today book
- Coupon for The Journey downloads (10 downloads)
- YouTeach3 - The Story of the Bible PowerPoint CD
- YouTeach3 - The Missing Half PowerPoint CD
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 July, 2008.